A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Our web servers collect certain information about all visitors to this site, including:
- IP addresses
- Host names
- Domain name
- The time and date information is requested
- The browser version and platform when information is requested
- A record of which pages have been requested
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.